Motorola has officially launched Moto M in India as expected today. The phone which was first announced in China last month features a 5.5-inch full-HD display and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 chipset. It comes with 4GB of RAM, 32GB storage, 16MP and 8MP cameras, and 3050mAh battery.
The Moto M runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box; supports hybrid dual SIM, and packs a fingerprint sensor at the back for authentication.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Motorola Moto M Specifications
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 401ppi
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor, Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), twin-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dolby Atmos
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE + VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3050mAh, Turbo Charge
- Dimension: 151.35 × 75.35 × 7.85mm
- Colour(s): Gold, Silver
It will be exclusively available on e-commerce site FlipKart starting from Wednesday December 14 at a price of Rs 15,999 (US 233). Various offers are included with each purchase.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE