Motorola, a part of Lenovo company has announced Moto M in China as expected today. Much like other Moto series smartphone, the device is bar-shaped with its body carved out of metal, coated with nano repellant for protection against water. It comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD display; is powered by a MediaTek Helio P15 chipset with 4GB RAM; sports 16MP and 8MP cameras, and is backed by a 3050mAh battery.
The Moto M runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and houses a fingerprint sensor at the back for smart security and authentication. It also comes with Dolby Atmos and USB Type-C port.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Motorola Moto M Specifications
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 401ppi
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor, Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), twin-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dolby Atmos
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE + VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3050mAh, Turbo Charge
- Dimension: 151.35 × 75.35 × 7.85mm
- Colour(s): Gold, Silver
The Moto M is priced at CNY 1999 ($294) and will be available from November 11. Pre-orders starts tomorrow November 9 at popular retail stores across China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE