The One Macro after much teasers in the past few days have been declared official by Motorola in India. The major highlight of the phone is its dedicated macro camera that will let users take stunning close shots. The macro camera is accompanied by a 13MP main and 2MP depth cameras, all vertically-aligned at the upper-left on the phone back.
Besides the triple rear camera, the One Macro also has an 8MP front camera with an f/2.2 aperture tucked inside its waterdrop notch above the display. Moving on, the device has a 6.2-inch Max Vision display with HD+ resolution and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P70 chipset, clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that is expandable via MicroSD card.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It is splash-resistant certified, has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and is backed by a 4000mAh battery with 10W fast charging supports. It boots Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box.
Motorola One Macro Specifications
- 6.2-inch Max Vision display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution
- 2.1GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 64-bit processor, Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, LAF, 1.12um pixel size, LED flash; 2-megapixel depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2-megapixel macro camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 4000mAh, 10W fast charging
The phone is themed in Space Blue color and will be available on Flipkart from October 12th, at a price of Rs 9,999 (US$140).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE