Motorola today introduced its much expected foldable smartphone that have been in the news for a while, the RAZR (2019). The new RAZR just like the classic 2004 edition is a flip phone and it takes the same approach in look, but this lacked physical T9 and navigation keys. Instead, clad inside the clamshell is an elongated flexible 6.2-inch CinemaVision OLED screen that folds into two when the phone is closed.
The flexible OLED screen covers the entire inner area with a thick prominent chin located at the bottom, which serves as a housing for the fingerprint sensor. The less notable top bezel accommodates the earpiece and a selfie camera. At the back, when RAZR (2019) is closed is a miniature 2.7-inch OLED touchscreen that provide quick access for users to check notifications, view clock, play music, enable Google assistant, view remaining battery, check email and weather, and much more. The back screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
Also located at the back is another 16MP camera that act as the main camera – this have Sony IMX519 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, and laser auto focus, accompanied by dual LED flash. The RAZR (2019) is powered by a Snapdragon 710 chipset, paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It is splash-proof, runs Android 9.0 Pie, have four microphones, and is backed by a 2510mAh battery with supports for 15W TurboPower fast charging.
The phone lacked a 3.5mm audio jack, but the firm is bundling USB-C headphones in the box.
Motorola RAZR (2019) Specifications
- 6.2-inch CinemaVision pOLED foldable screen with 2142×876 pixel resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio; secondary 2.7-inch gOLED screen with 600×800 pixel resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform, Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage (non-expandable)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX519 sensor, Dual Pixel Auto Focus, Laser AF, 1.12um pixel size, EIS, dual LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Front-facing fingerprint sensor
- P2i nano coating
- Four mics
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.1ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.0 Type-C
- Battery: 2510mAh, TurboPower fast charging (15W)
- Dimensions: 72x172x6.9mm (unfolded) / 72x94x14mm (folded)
Availability Updated (January 23, 2020)
The Motorola RAZR will be available exclusively on Verizon in the United States. Pre-orders begin on January 26th, those who are interested will need to sign a 24 months contract with Verizon at $62.49 per month or pay $1,499.99 without contract. It will be on sale in stores from February 6th.
◊Become an Expert Cryptocurrency Trader and Investor With My Winning Master plan and strategies. Get a 1-7 days Course Live on Zoom with complete mentorship and first hand signals With 30% Off Original Price For Just 100 Slots--CLICK HERE
◊Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Do you want to make good money daily betting on your favorite soccer games?Join Betgaranteed Telegram channel for constant and steady Football winning --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE