Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Post UTME Form is out for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Here on this page, I will show you everything you need to know about MOUAU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 requirements, cut off mark, how to apply and registration deadline.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admission Processing System of JAMB.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the programme now has full accreditation by National Universities Commission (NUC).
How Much Is MOUAU Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Post UTME Form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Post UTME Requirements 2020/21.
All candidates who scored 160 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
How To Apply For MOUAU Form 2020/2021.
Follow the procedure outlined below to obtain MOUAU post UTME form online:
Visit the institution’s site at https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/ume-registration.php to apply.
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening banner.
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
12. Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid need for updates.
13. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
14. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
15. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
16. Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.
ADMISSION STATUS: Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status. Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees as approved by MOUAU in the advert as the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.
Registration Deadline 2020/2021.
Beginning from 7th September, 2020 candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. Deadline is not specified.
Every information related to MOUAU Post UTME Form 2020/2021, has been stated on this page. I would love to hear from you, drop a comment below via comment box and do remember to share this piece with friends using the share buttons below.