MTN MoMo Agent Registration Form: Everything You Need To Know
Are you looking for MTN MoMo agent registration form? If yes, you are on the right place. This guide will give you information on how to obtain the registration form, requirements and how to apply online.
The MTN MoMo agent registration form is out online. Interested individuals are invited to register and apply for Agent position.
Follow all instructions given in this guide, to obtain the registration form and know to how to apply, requirements below.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
About MTN MoMo — Brief Information
Incase you don’t have a clue of what MoMo stands for. We’ll put it upon ourselves to let you know the brief information about MoMo. See details below.
MoMo is the acronym for Mobile Money. MoMo services is managed and owned by MTN. MoMo services allow registered agents to perform transactions for customers. This service allows cash transfers to people who do not have a bank account.
Simply put, agents carry out cash withdrawal for customers without an ATM card or POS machines. It is a cardless withdrawal. The sender can approach a retail agent and initiate a transfer of funds. The funds can also be redeemed using the token generated at an agent’s location. MoMo services has made sending and receiving money so easy!
Function of a MoMo Agent
A MoMo agent basically deals with cash transfers with any bank, bill payments, data and airtime purchase.
Requirements for MoMo Agent
To be a MoMo agent in Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia or whichever country you stay, there are conditions before enrolling to become one.
Interested applicants MUST:
- Have an existing business or willing to invest in agency business.
- Have a Brick & Mortar/Immovable retail shop e.g. Pharmacy Pop & Mom Shop located in high foot traffic.
- Have a viable means of identification (National ID, Driver’s License, International passport or Voters card).
- Have 1 (one) passport photograph.
- Have the ability to provide a Working Capital of N20,000 and above.
How to become a MoMo Agent — Registration Guides
To become a MoMo Agent, you must follow the instructions outlined below.
- Dial *5051#. (With the Business Owner’s MTN subscriber line)
- Select Register and send.
- Select your region in which you intend to operate and send.
- You will receive a reference number via SMS.
- Write the reference number received on the MoMo registration forms.
- MTN MoMo Agent will call and also visit your location for inspection.
- You must complete and submit the following forms for processing.
- Click the link to DOWNLOAD the MoMo Agent application form directly here.
- Follow all instructions given on the page.
- Submit necessary documents.
If you have any issue applying for MTN MoMo Agent, kindly let us know via comment section below.