NAFDAC Salary Structure 2021 Check Official Salary Scale
NAFDAC Salary Structure 2021: Do you want to work and advance your career path with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control? Do you want to know about its salary structure? If yes, then read through for the NAFDAC Salary Structure.
NAFDAC was founded in 1993 to operate in Nigeria against illicit or falsified goods. The organization was established under the 1993 health and safety law of the country.
Nigeria’s pressing problems are adulterated and falsified food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water. This article will give you information about the subtopics below;
NAFDAC was established by Decree 15 of 1993 as amended by Decree 19 of 1999 and now the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Act Cap N1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
What is the Meaning of NAFDAC?
NAFDAC means the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.
NAFDAC is a Nigerian federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health with responsibilities of regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale, and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water.
The Federal Ministry of Health’s National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is a federal agency responsible for regulating and managing the production, manufacture, export, marketing, supply, selling and use of food, medicines, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals and bottled water in Nigeria.
Functions of NAFDAC
There have been several misconceptions about the function of NAFDAC. In this article, we shall look at the essential functions of NAFDAC.
- NAFDAC collates uniform requirements, legislation, and instructions for food, medicines, medical devices, bottled water and chemicals development, importation, manufacture, sale, and distribution.
- The Agency regulates the export from Nigeria of food, medicines, medical devices, bottled water, and chemicals. It also provides certificates for these goods of quality assurance.
- Conducting satisfactory checks and maintaining conformity with uniform requirements established and accepted by the NAFDAC Council for successful quality control of food, medications, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled liquid, and chemicals.
- The Agency performs audits of imported foods, medicines, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled water, and chemicals as well as developing a comprehensive program for quality assurance.
Primary Role of NAFDAC
NAFDAC has different primary roles. The Agency was authorized by the requirements of its enabling decree to:
- Regulate or monitor the production, produce, manufacture, advertising, supply, selling and use of pharmaceutical goods, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled liquid, and chemical products
- Compile typical requirements, legislation, and instructions for food, medicines, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled water, and chemicals development, manufacture, export, sale, and distribution
- Document nutrition, medications, medical devices, bottled water, and chemicals.
NAFDAC Salary Structure 2021
New Entry Level Employees earn lower than other experienced old workers, however, the amount of money earned by the new employees is expected to increase with promotion and years of work experience.
The estimated current salary earned by new entry workers of NAFDAC is between ₦ 70,000 to ₦ 90,000 per month after tax (excluding allowances).
A NAFDAC Staff on GL 7 is paid N1,073,217 per annum. That is about N89,434per month before pension and tax deductions.
Monthly Salary of a NAFDAC Staff
NAFDAC’s salary structure is what most candidates who want to work in NAFDAC want in the first place before they apply.
Like every other organization within the federal health ministry, NAFDAC employees receive pay using the CONRAISS salary scale.
N1, 247, 854 per year is paid for a NAFDAC staff on GL 8. This is N103, 987 a month, without deductions from insurance and taxation.
NAFDAC GL 7 employees receive N1, 073,217 salaries per year. It is roughly N89.434 each month without reductions for benefits or income.
Besides the regular salaries paid to workers of NAFDAC, they are entitled to specific allowances. However, the higher you climb the ladder of your service, the greater your payment will be.
However, these allowances depend on specific criteria such as service year, location, the position occupied, etc. For more information, visit the NAFDAC website, www.nafdac.gov.ng
However, we believe this information on NAFDAC Salary Structure 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.
You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NAFDAC Salary Structure 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.