NASIMES Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 | How to Check nasims.gov.ng Shortlisted Candidates
Are you one of the 2021/2022 Npower applicants? if yes then you should read this article to know how to check the NASIMES Shortlisted Candidates, luckily, you could be one of the lucky candidates that have been shortlisted.
If you are an applicant and you participated in the NPower test, you can now log in to www.nasims.gov.ng for NASIMS Biometric Enrollment.
After enrollment, you can now check out the list of the shortlisted candidates by following the steps below.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
How to Download NPower Shortlisted Candidates
- Login by visiting NPower Portal www.nasims.gov.ng
- Enter EMAIL/APPLICATION ID (E.g. NPWR/2020/002763499)
- Now you can check if your name has been shortlisted by NPower.
How to Login to NASIMS Portal – www.nasims.gov.ng
- Go to Nasims website using www.nasims.gov.ng/login,
- Enter your N-POWER application email or N-POWER application ID and newly created password,
- Now click on Login.
N-POWER Test Portal – www.onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng
All NPower batch c applicants should visit nasims.gov.ng to update their information on the NASIMS portal before proceeding to take their test on www.onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng for possible shortlisting…
Here’s how to login to NASIMS Test Portal:
- Go to onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng
- Enter your NASIMS ID and Password in the provided space.
- Click on Continue and start answering the questions, you will be given 20 questions to answer in under 10min.
NASIMS Test Portal – www.nasims.gov.ng/test-portal
If you are logging in for the first time, follow the steps below to recover your password (via www.nasims.gov.ng/reset-password):
- Visit www.nasims.gov.ng/login
- Click on the “Forgot Password”
- Choose a Verification means with either N-POWER application email or N-POWER application ID
- Enter your Email Address
- Click on “Reset Password”
- Enter your new password and click proceed
- Log in with your N-POWER application email or N-POWER application ID and newly created password
After a successful password reset (nasims.gov.ng/reset-password-recovery), please log in to update your records before taking the test.
About National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS)
The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development’s central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programs.
It’s a central management platform run by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development to oversee the National Social Investment Program’s four core initiatives effectively and efficiently.
The Nigerian Federal Government’s N-Power Program is a job-creation and skills-empowerment initiative. The program is aimed at Nigerians aged 18 to 35 who want to “acquire and develop life-long skills in order to become change-makers in their communities.”
The government claims that it has spent N279 billion on the NPower scheme since its inception in 2019 and that over 800,000 young Nigerians have benefited from it.
Conditional Cash Transfer
The Conditional Cash Transfer Program helps the most vulnerable people by delivering no-strings-attached cash to individuals in the lowest income bracket, reducing poverty, improving nutrition and self-sufficiency, and boosting growth through increased consumption.
Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP)
The Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) is a microlending investment initiative that helps enterprises at the bottom of the economic pyramid.
National Home Grown School Feeding Program (NHGSFP)
The National Homegrown School Food Program’s goal is to provide a low-cost homegrown school feeding program.
How is NASIMS impacting lives on a global level?
Since their beginning in 2016, these initiatives have assisted more than 12 million individuals across the country, according to Nasims
The Federal Government of Nigeria must provide a more fair distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, such as children, youth, and women.
Under the National Social Investment Program, Via consists of four (4) core programs.
- Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT)
- National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP)
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP)
N-Power Customer Care
Just in case you want to make inquiries, complaints, or ask questions you should channel them through the N-Power customer care line.
Details are as follows:
Opening days: Mondays Through Fridays (Time: 9 AM – 9 PM)
Saturdays (9 AM-2 PM)
Note: you can also send an email to email@example.com.