National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2020 and Latest UpdatesNational Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2020/2021 and Latest Updates. In this article, you will get to apply for the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2020 and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates. Nigerialoom has received numerous requests from job aspirants reaching us to get accurate information on the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for National Biosafety Management Agency 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 National Biosafety Management Agency form?
- Is the National Biosafety Management Agency 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment start?
- I need the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment update, etc.
- Is National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Real for 2020etc.
About National Biosafety Management AgencyThe National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) was established by the National Biosafety Management Agency Act 2015, to provide regulatory framework to adequately safeguard human health and the environment from potential adverse effects of modern biotechnology and genetically modified organisms, while harnessing the potentials of modern biotechnology and its derivatives, for the benefit of Nigerians. The Act came into force in April 2015, with the appointment of a Director-General and Chief Executive Officer. The UN international agreement known as Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety which Nigeria signed is an environment protocol and it requires members to domesticate the agreement through law. The Biosafety Act is, therefore, to domesticate the Protocol and address our National Biosafety requirements.
Requirements For The National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2020/2021Applicants applying for the National Biosafety Management Agency recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For The National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2020/2021IMPORTANT! Currently, National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out. To ascertain if the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: //nbma.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates. ATTENTION:
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE