National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Process –Everything You Need To Know About Ndlea Recruitment
National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is an FG-established agency set up in 1989 and whose responsibility is to perform an oversight function over the manufacturing, cultivation, importation, sale, exportation, possession and extraction of drugs. With its headquarters in Lagos, NDLEA has remained operative over the years particularly in tracking cases of illegal manufacturing, sale, purchase, import or export of drugs.
It is noteworthy that the NDLEA (as a Federal Government agency) engages in yearly recruitment of eligible applicants into its various job positions.
Notably, this article is intended to help you learn more about NDLEA with special emphasis on the agency’s recruitment process.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment
There are various requirements relevant to NDLEA recruitment. While these requirements vary from documents to qualifications, it’s essential for aspirants of NDLEA job positions to know the specific requisites for their preferred positions. Below are the requirements (including documents and qualifications) for NDLEA jobs:
- Candidates applying for positions under Narcotic Officer Cadre must be holders of first degrees or HND qualifications obtained from any accredited academic institution
- Applicants willing to be recruited into “doctor” and “lawyer” job positions under Narcotic Officer Cadre must be holders of first degree qualifications in the relevant discipline
- Candidates applying for any job position under Narcotic Officer Cadre should be in the age bracket of 22-30 years
- As regards document requirements, every candidate must provide the following documents:
- Details of academic background along with scanned documents
- A recent curriculum vitae (CV)
- A government-issued ID card
- A passport-sized photograph recently taken
- An official document (such as a certificate) confirming the applicant’s local government of origin
How to Apply for NDLEA Jobs
Before you get to see the instructions for NDLEA job application, you should note that your NDLEA job application is meant to be done only online. Also, the official website of NDLEA is the only online platform for this purpose.
Below are the instructions on how to apply for NDLEA job positions:
- Head on to ndlea.gov.ng –this will take you to the official website of NDLEA
- On the homepage of the NDLEA website, explore the employment section
- You’ll find all the instructions for tendering your NDLEA application
- Do well to abide by the instructions and ensure you aren’t applying for a job position whose requirements you don’t meet
- If you’re one of the applicants considered eligible in line with the minimum recruitment requirements, you may be shortlisted for an aptitude test. Notably, all shortlisted applicants (for NDLEA recruitment) will be issued unique test ID numbers
Note that in addition to the basic instructions for completing your NDLEA job application, the application can be done only online and at the end of the application, you’re expected to obtain print-outs of the application forms. Also, you’ll have to download two Refree forms issued by any two revered personalities in the community.
Undeniably, NDLEA’s recruitment occurs on a yearly basis but this year’s (2020’s) recruitment form is yet to be released. People willing to apply for various NDLEA jobs this year should exercise some patience and keep themselves abreast of developments on the NDLEA website. To gather more information about NDLEA and its recruitment process, you can visit the official website www.ndlea.gov.ng
**Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE