National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2020/2021 and Latest Application Updates. In this article, you will get to apply for the National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2020/2021 and also get first-hand information on the requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates.
Rumors has been spread that the National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Teachers Institute Recruitment Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the National Teachers Institute recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
About The National Teachers InstituteThe key purpose of the National Teachers Institute recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
About National Teachers InstituteThe National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna is a single-mode distance education institution dedicated to teacher training. It was established in 1976 by the Federal Government primarily because of the pressing needs in the country for trained and qualified teaching staff at all levels of the educational system. Act No. 7 of 10th April 1978 establishing the Institute charged it among others with the responsibility of providing courses of instruction leading to the development, upgrading and certification of teachers as specified in the relevant syllabus using distance education techniques.
Requirements For The National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2020/2021Applicants applying for the National Teachers Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For The National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2020/2021IMPORTANT! Currently, National Teachers Institute Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.nti.edu.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more update. ATTENTION:
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** CcnWorldTech.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).