Do you want your hair to grow longer? You want your hair at waist-length before the end of the year? It is not uncommon to hear a lady complaining about how slow her hair is growing. Stunted hair growth is an issue a lot of women struggle with and cannot seem to find the solution to.
So before you lose hope and grab a pair of scissors to chop your hair all off, read this. Here are two natural ingredients -which you already have in your kitchen, that would make your hair grow like crazy.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
1. Onion Juice
Onion has a huge amount of antifungal properties, Using onion on your will definitely guarantee hair growth and you saying Bye to hair loss. They are not only very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp but they also are rich in Sulphur, which is known to minimize breakage and thinning. They have potent anti-bacterial properties and help fight infections of the scalp. This, in turn, helps reduce hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair. Onion can be blended into a juice for hair growth or just used as it is.
How To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth
- Get an onion and cut into small pieces that can be blended easily
- Blend the pieces together
- After blending, add water and sieve. This is to separate the onion water from the chunks
- Use the water on your hair by gently massaging it into your scalp
- After an hour, use shampoo to thoroughly wash the hair so as to get rid of the onion smell
- Do this once or twice a week for 2 months to see a significant difference
2. Rice water
Rice water contains some vitamins that bring more good and strength to the hair. These include amino acids, vitamin B, vitamin E, minerals, and antioxidants. Rice water detangles the hair, makes hair smoother, increases shine makes hair stronger, and helps hair grow long.
How To Use Rice Water For Hair Growth
First, you have to make the rice water, and soaking happens to be the quickest way.
To use this method:
- Take ½ cup of uncooked rice
- Rinse thoroughly
- Take 2 to 3 cups of rice and place in a bowl of water
- Allow soaking for about 30 minutes
- Use a sieve to separate the rice from the water
- The rice water can be used in place of your local conditioner
- After washing your hair with shampoo, pour the rice water on the hair
- Gently massage into the hair
- Leave on for up to 20 minutes
- Rinse hair thoroughly using warm water from the tap
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE