NCC Recruitment Application Form 2021 — How to Apply for the Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment 2021.
Are you searching for the NCC Recruitment Application Form for 2021? Then you are in the right place.
In this article, we will talk about the NCC Recruitment Form, how to apply, requirements, and qualifications for the job.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
To apply for this job successfully, take your time, and read this post carefully till the end.
NCC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021
Please be aware that, the Nigerian Copyright Commission is NOT recruiting at the moment.
However, you’re advised to bookmark this page or send your email address in the comment section to get updated as soon as we update this post.
While you are waiting for the recruitment to get started, it is advisable that you would still get to know the requirements and qualifications to get prepaid for it.
Read also: NPF recruitment application form
Requirements for NCC Recruitment 2021
They are certain requirements you have to meet in other to qualify for the NCC Recruitment for 2021 which are listed below.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must have a valid means of identification
NCC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
The Educational Qualifications for the Nigerian Copyright Commission in Persons are as follows:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
How to Apply for NCC Recruitment 2021
Qualified applicants should follow the simple steps below to apply for the job.
- Visit the official NCC recruitment website
- Click on Apply now
- Create an account by clicking on the Signup button
- Fill out the form and upload all the required document
- After successful registration, print out the Acknowledgment slip.
Read also: INEC Recruitment application form
NCC Recruitment closing date
The closing date has not yet been announced officially online. However, we will update this article as soon as the closing date is released.
To be selected for this job, then you should note the points below:
You should have all your required documents listed above. If you fail to have them, then you should not even think of applying for the job.
You must have scanned your documents and uploaded them on the portal.
You should note that successful candidates will be contacted through their email address provided on the portal.
We have finally come to the end of this guide, if you love our blog, kindly bookmark it or subscribe to our mailing list to stay updated.
You can also use the comment section below if you have any questions.