NDA 72RC Screening Test Result 2020/2021 AFSB Shortlist PDF, AFSB Interview 2020 Batches And Dates has been released.
The Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday 15 August 2020 result is out.
Candidates who sat for the NDA screening test are to check their names on the NDA AFSB list 72rc 2020.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Those who are shortlisted are to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from from Saturday 12 September – 24 October 2020 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
You can check the shortlist below:
Scroll down in the PDF to see the shortlist.
[googlepdf url=”https://ccnworldtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/NDA-AFSB-shortlist.pdf” download=”Download Here” width=”100%” height=”600″]
NOTE: For now, the supplementary list is not out. If it is however released, I will notify you on this page.
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 Batches as follows:
NDA 72RC AFSB Screening Date 2020/2021
NDA AFSB Batch A Interview Date 2020
Candidates from the underlisted are to report to NDA on Saturday 12 September 2020.
- (1) Anambra
- (2) Bauchi
- (3) Delta
- (4) Edo
- (5) Ekiti
- (6) Enugu
- (7) Gombe
- (8) Kano
- (9) Kaduna
- (10) Nasarawa
- (11) Ondo
- (12) Plateau
NDA AFSB Batch B Screening Date 2020
Candidates from the underlisted States are to report to NDA on Saturday 26 September 2020.
- (1) Abia
- (2) Adamawa
- (3) Akwa Ibom
- (4) Benue
- (5) Imo
- (6) Katsina
- (7) Kogi
- (8) Osun
- (9) Oyo
- (10) Rivers
- (11) Yobe
- (12) Zamfara
NDA AFSB Batch C Interview Date 2020
Batch 3. Candidates from the underlisted States are to report to NDA on Saturday 10 October 2020.
- (1) Bayelsa
- (2) Borno
- (3) Cross River
- (4) Ebonyi
- (5) FCT
- (6) Jigawa
- (7) Kebbi
- (8) Kwara
- (9) Lagos
- (10) Niger
- (11) Ogun
- (12) Sokoto
- (13) Taraba
Please, read the instructions below very carefully to avoid stories that touch later.
2. Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 12 September 2020, Saturday 26 September 2020 and Saturday 10 October 2020 for
Batches 1, 2 and 3 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Any candidate in Batches 2 and 3 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 26 September 2020 and Saturday 10 October 2020 respectively, will be disqualified.
All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB. All candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and Bank account number.
3. All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others.
Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification and medical screening, will be asked to leave NDA premises.
4. Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2020.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of
- Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local
Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
5. Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same.
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
6. Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- a. Writing materials.
- b. Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- c. A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- d. Toiletries.
- e. Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- f. Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- g. Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- h. The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA
- Screening Test.
- i. Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- g. Face shield and individual face mask.
That is all for now. If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share by using the buttons below.
- NDA AFSB Batch 4
- NDA AFSB 2020 Supplementary list PDF
- nda 72rc AFSB shortlist
- Is NDA Supplementary list PDF out for AFSB 2020?