NDDC Recruitment Application Form 2021 — How to Apply for the Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2021.
Are you searching for an NDDC Recruitment Application Form for 2021? Then you are in the right place.
In this article, we will talk about the NDDC Recruitment Form, how to apply, requirements, and qualifications for the job.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
To apply for this job successfully, take your time, and read this post carefully till the end.
NDDC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021
Take note that the Niger Delta Development Commission portal is www.nddc.gov.ng/
Please be aware that, the Niger Delta Development Commission is NOT recruiting at the moment.
However, you’re advised to bookmark this page or send your email address in the comment section to get updated as soon as we update this post.
While you are waiting for the recruitment to get started, it is advisable that you would still get to know the requirements and qualifications to get prepaid for it.
Read also: NPF recruitment application form
Requirements for NDDC Recruitment 2021
They are certain requirements you have to meet in other to qualify for the NDDC Recruitment for 2021 which are listed below.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must have a valid means of identification
NDDC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
The Educational Qualifications for the Niger Delta Development Commission
are as follows:
- Applicant must have a senior secondary school certificate – WAEC or NECO or Nabteb result.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or another relevant discipline in the quantitative field or
- Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications is of added advantage
How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2021
Qualified applicants should follow the simple steps below to apply for the job.
- Visit the official NDDC recruitment website
- Click on Apply now
- Create an account by clicking on the Signup button
- Fill out the form and upload all the required document
- After successful registration, print out the Acknowledgment slip.
Read also: INEC Recruitment application form
NDDC Recruitment closing date
The closing date has not yet been announced officially online. However, we will update this article as soon as the closing date is released.
To be selected for this job, then you should note the points below:
You should have all your required documents listed above. If you fail to have them, then you should not even think of applying for the job.
You must have scanned your documents and uploaded them on the portal.
You should note that successful candidates will be contacted through their email address provided on the portal.
We have finally come to the end of this guide, if you love our blog, kindly bookmark it or subscribe to our mailing list to stay updated.
You can also use the comment section below if you have any questions.
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE