NECO GCE 2019 Registration Deadline/Closing Date – Latest NECO GCE 2019 Update. See when NECO GCE 2019 form will close.
When is NECO GCE 2019 form closing? If this is your question, then you will find the answer in this article.\
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Today, I will be writing on NECO GCE 2019 deadline or closing date 2019.
It is no longer news that NECO GCE registration has begun. The closing date for registration has also been announced.
NECO GCE 2019 registration form closing date is November 16th, 2019.
Continue reading the article below for latest NECO GCE update 2019.
NECO GCE Latest Update 2019
- The Registration fee once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the online scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
That is all for now on the topic, “NECO GCE 2019 registration closing date or deadline“. Click here to check what we have for you today.