HMD Global earlier this year launched the Nokia 5 along with Nokia 6 and Nokia 3 at MWC, which only comes in 2GB RAM version. The phone later went on sale in India in June with 2GB of RAM. Today, the company has announced a new Nokia 5 in India with 3GB of RAM.
The newly announced 3GB RAM model has identical specs with the 2GB RAM model and also comes with the same colors and design. The inbuilt storage is still fixed at 16GB with MicroSD slot provided to expand it up to 128GB.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Nokia 5 Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 424ppi, 2.5D Sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass
- 64-bit 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Auto Focus, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, FM radio
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 72.5 x 8.05 mm
The Nokia 5 3GB RAM model is painted in Tempered Blue and Tempered Black colors and is exclusive to FlipKart online. It will be available for purchase starting Tuesday November 7th for Rs 13,499 (US$202). Select offline channels will begin selling the phone from November 14th.
◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE