Welcome to ccnworldtech, In today’s guide, you will learn about the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Process – including Everything You Need To Know About NPF Recruitment Process.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is one of the paramilitary agencies established by the Nigerian Government with the aim of protecting the Nigerian citizenry. Besides its oversight security duty, the Nigeria Police Force is known for the yearly recruitment of qualified Nigerians into its various vacant job positions.
If you have been searching for detailed and reliable information about the Nigeria Police Force recruitment, rest assured that your search ends here as this article contains well-researched information about the recruitment requirements for NPF and a guide on how to apply for NPF jobs.
General Requirements for NPF Recruitment
Just like other FG-owned establishments, the Nigeria Police Force stipulates the conditions for eligibility into its job positions. These conditions are described as the general requirements for NPF recruitment. Below are the general eligibility requirements for young Nigerians willing to join the NPF:
- Height measurement for male applicants must not be less than 1.67m while that of female applicants must not be less than 1.64m
- Applicants must be in the age bracket of 18-25 years
- Each applicant must hold National Identity Number as well as Nigerian citizenship (obtained through birth)
- Possession of upright character coupled with freedom from any record of criminal offence
- Applicants’ academic qualifications must include O’ Level certificates (in WASSCE or equivalent examination) with the minimum of 5 credit passes including in Mathematics and English Language
- Applicants must download the Guarantors’ Form, fill in necessary details and provide genuine references from any two of highly revered individuals such as Heads of Educational Institution (attended by applicants), Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen and Traditional Rulers
- Applicants’ financial standing must be devoid of any embarrassment
- Female applicants must be free from pregnancies during recruitment
- Applicants with authentic National Drivers’ License have an added advantage for certain positions
- Applicants must be in good health both physically and mentally. Application isn’t open to people with the following deformities:
- Amputation in any parts of the body
- Squint eyes
- Deformity in the hands
- Flatness of the feet
- Knock knees
- Speech impediment
- Bow legs
- Bent knees
- Protrusion of the navel
- Gross tooth malformation
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment
Before you begin your application for NPF recruitment, note that all the application procedures are to be done online. Also, you’re expected to have a working phone number and an active email address.
You may follow the instructions below to start your application:
- Click here to visit the NPF portal for recruitment
- Locate the online application form on the portal
- Fill in the necessary details in the form and submit the form
- You’ll receive a notification in the email you’ve provided (for your application)
- Print out the information in the email and make sure you save and keep your REGISTRATION NUMBER
- Take note of the email message that will be sent to you and ensure you keep a hard copy of it. If you’re lucky to be among the shortlisted applicants for the subsequent stage of the recruitment exercise, you’ll be notified and you’ll have to submit the said hard copy during the exercise.
Other Important Things to Note
- It’s unacceptable for a single applicant to have more than one application. Any applicant with two or more applications is at risk of disqualification
- Applicants are not allowed to use a phone number or email address more than once
- All correspondences relevant to NPF recruitment will be delivered only through the dedicated (online) portal or applicants’ provided telephone numbers and email addresses.
We hope you have found this article helpful for your information need pertaining to the Nigeria Police Force recruitment process. While it’s advisable that you pay detailed attention to your application, you should also beware of people who might ask you to pay a fee for the application. NPF does not charge people for applying into its job positions.