Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022 | See Requirements and How to Apply.
Are you searching for nigerian airforce recruitment? Do you want to know how to apply and the requirements for applying for Nigeria Airforce Recruitment? If yes then you are at the right page. Find the Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form here.
In this article, you will be able to know the application portal for the nigeria airforce recruitment, the conditions before applying and then finally how to apply.
Additionally, you should be able to know if the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment has commenced recruitment. You will equally know if the application process free or paid.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
So sit tight and read this article to the end, inorder to obtain what you are searching for.
Enough of the talks, let’s get started.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022
The Nigeria Airforce has begun recruitment. Interested applicants are welcomed to submit their application to the Nigeria Airforce Official Portal. nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng is the official portal of the Nigeria Airforce.
The recruitment form has been released online and you can find the form here on this page to download for free.
The recruitment process which started on 12 July, 2021 is expected to end on 30 July, 2021.
Applicants are expected to submit their application directly to https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/.
Before applying for this job, you must have been eligible. Check your eligibility on this page. See more details below.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form General Eligibility 2021/2022
Before applying for Nigeria Airforce Recruitment, applicants must have first met with the requirements below.
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 January 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must posses at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form Academic Requirements 2021/2022
Applicants must be computer literate, and should be have a indepth knowledge in microsoft packages like powerpoint, word, etc.
In addition, applicants with atleast a BS.c or HND, Masters & PhD are accepted to apply. Applicants with secondary school cert are also allowed to apply for this recruitment.
How to Apply for Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2021/2022
To apply, interested applicants and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng. Follow all instructions given on the page and submit your application. Remember multiple applications will be disqualified.
Make sure you crosscheck before hitting the apply button.
If you have any questions concerning Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form, kindly let us know via the comment section below.