Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2020/2021 Check NPF Exams Centres.
Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2020 is out online! The Nigerian Police Force has released examination date and the list of examination centres for the pre-screening examination.
IMPORTANT: This page will be updated as soon as the screening date is out.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
This is to inform all applicant that the Nigerian Police Recruitment list of shortlisted candidates has been released. The Nigerian police has released the names of candidates shortlisted for the year 2020 pre-screening examination which will be done nationwide in the centres published here.
All applicants are advised to go and study Maths, English and General Paper and immediately after the exam, there will be Medical Test.
To all successful candidates captured for the exam (CBT) by Jamb Official and have their print out with them.
Kindly check your phone, email and State of Origin Police Headquarters for the Exam Centre, Date and Time of the Exam as from Today
May 16th, 2018.
We wish all Cadets the best in your forth coming Computer Based Test (CBT) which will be conducted by Jamb.
Always check policerecruitment.gov.ng for update.
How to Check Names of Candidates Shortlisted for NPF
1. Go to the NPF Recruitment Portal at //psc.gov.ng/shortlisted-candidates.html
2. Click on your State of Origin to access the List and see your screening Date.
Note – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
1. Shortlisted Candidates Are to Dress in plain White shirts/shorts and go to Police Command Headquarters of their various States of Origin on the Designated interview dates. They are also to go to the interview venue with a printed copy of the letter sent to their emails without failure, as this admits you into the screening venue.
2. Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
a. Your Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
b. State of Origin Certificate
c. Educational Certificate
d. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
e. One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
f. Two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behinf in capital Letters
3. You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
The Police Service Commission, in the conduct of its role in decision making, interactions with the Police and other stakeholders, will be governed by the following overriding principles irrespective of circumstance:
- Uphold the rule of law
- Respect for the rights of citizens in carrying out their duties.
Sharing is loving!!* ADS**
**Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE