Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.nse.com.ng
NSE Recruitment 2020 – Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal | www.nse.com.ng
Do you want to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) recruitment? Then you need to see the information provided on this page.
A lot of our readers have been asking when NSE recruitment will begin. We will provide them with answers on this web page.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Currently, Nigerian Stock Exchange has started recruitment. This article will provide vital information on requirements, qualifications and how to apply.
NSE recruitment portal is www.nse.com.ng. All applications are to be made on the career page. Link will provided below this article.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE