NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2021; Apply now for the ongoing Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2021 for international students to study in the UK.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme for Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2021. The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in a relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide a letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organization)
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2021.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
STEPS TO FOLLOW;
- Go online. Click on the “Apply Here for Post-Graduate Scholarship” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated UK institutions
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
DEADLINE: July 31, 2021.
Important Information and Notice
- The application is for September 2021 or January 2022 intakes.
- Valid contact details should be provided as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Selection Test will take the form of Online Proctoring Test which allows candidates to take the test from the comfort of their homes.
- Candidates are advised to acquire basic computing skills and procure a personal computer/laptop with secure/steady internet connectivity.
- A cybercafé can be used by candidates unable to procure personal computers. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates prior to the Selection Test.
- Applicants are advised to check their e-mail boxes regularly for information on the status of their application.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship
The application will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents.
Good luck to all the applicants!