NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Award 2021; Applications are currently invited from interested and qualified Primary school pupils for Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) 2021/2022 POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Eligibility
The prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic five (5) or six (6) pupil.
- Provide his/her Basic Five result sheet duly endorsed.
- Provide an attestation letter stamped & signed by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter.
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the Chairman, Paramount Ruler or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide a letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Provide a recent passport-sized photograph.
How to Apply for NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply:
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- Visit https://www.nigerialng.com/.
- Click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu.
- Then click on the Post Primary Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process
DEADLINE: July 31, 2021.
Please note that:
- All requested documents, including recent passport photo, must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Selection Test.