HMD Global at the MWC 2018 joined the party of companies that first boarded Google’s Android Go train with the launch of its new budget Nokia 1 smartphone. It runs the trimmed down version of Android 8.1 Oreo and hardware is on the entry-level side as could be expected.
Most of its specs are identical with ZTE’s Tempo Go but its screen is quite smaller. There is a MediaTek MT6737 chipset on the inside with 1GB of RAM coupled along; a 5MP camera at the back; a 2MP camera at the front, while a 2150mAh battery fuels the whole device. The rear polycarbonate cover is interchangeable—the firm will be selling different coloured Xpress-on interchangeable back covers separately when it go on sale, starting at US$7.99.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Nokia 1 Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS display with FWVGA (480×854) resolution
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage, expandable via MicroSD card
- 5-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2150mAh
- Color(s): Dark Blue, Warm Red
The Nokia 1 will be available from April with price starting at US$85.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE