The Nokia 3.1 today landed on India shore few weeks after HMD Global launched it in Moscow. It brings a 5.2-inch HD+ display and runs Google’s Android One software based on Oreo out-of-the-box, with Android P upgrade promise.
Its core is driven by an octa-core MediaTek chipset with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage coupled along. A 13MP camera handles photography and there is an 8MP camera at the front for selfie. The whole system relies on a 2990mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Nokia 3.1 (2018) Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750N processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo (Android One), upgradeable to Android P
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 2,990mAh
- Dimensions: 146.25 x 68.65 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 138.3 grams
- Colour(s): Black with Chrome, Blue with Copper, White with Iron
The Nokia 3.1 will start selling on July 21st in India for Rs 10,499 ($157).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE