HMD Global at the MWC event introduced its first 2019 flagship smartphone, the Nokia 9 PureView. Its main highlight is the penta camera (five cameras) it housed behind. According to the company, the phone can captured HDR using the five cameras simultaneously.
The cameras are composed of two RGB lenses and three Monochrome lenses with ZEISS optics. HMD Global revealed that the lenses can collect up to 10-times the amount of light than a single color sensor. The penta camera can captured up to 12MP still image and is also capable of taking pictures in uncompressed RAW “DNG” format.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The uncompressed RAW image can be directly edited on the phone using Adobe Lightroom. The Nokia 9 PureView features a 5.99-inch pOLED display with Quad HD resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a Snapdragon 845 chipset, paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of non-expandable storage.
Apart from the rear penta camera, the phone is also equipped with a 20MP front camera for selfie. It comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor; is IP67 water resistant certified; runs Android 9.0 Pie, and is backed by a 3320mAh battery with fast charging and wireless charging.
Nokia 9 PureView Specifications
- 5.99-inch pOLED display with QHD (2560×1440) resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit 2.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 built-in storage
- 12MP Penta rear camera (2x RGB and 3x Monochrome), f/1.82 aperture, ZEISS optics, LED flash
- 20MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Water resistant (IP67)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,320mAh, fast charging, wireless charging
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 8 mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Colour(s): Midnight Black, Dark Blue, Red, Silver
The Nokia 9 PureView is priced at $699. It will start selling in March in select markets, but can pre-order from today.
Update (July 10, 2019)
Fourteen weeks ago at the MWC 2019 HMD Global launched the Nokia 9 PureView, which later went on sale in many regions. Today, the phone has finally arrived to India. The specs, design, features and everything else are still the same as highlighted above. Flipkart and Nokia e-Store will be selling the phone in India starting from today, while other popular retailers will sell it from July 17th. It costs Rs 49,999 (US$700).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE