HMD Global has made a new addition to its smartphone line-up in China by announcing Nokia X5, the company’s latest entry-level in the “X” series. The phone inherited identical design as the other X series—its back covered with glass, which add to its premium feel. Aluminium frame provide strength to the device too without hampering its light 160 gram weight and slim 8mm body thickness.
The X5 runs Android 8.1 Oreo, and it is upgradeable to Android P. It features a 5.86-inch HD+ display with a notch; is powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 chipset; sports an 8MP front camera, and is backed by a 3060mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Dual camera with AI enhancements resides at the back alongside with a fingerprint sensor.
Nokia X5 Specifications
- 5.86-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor, Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, upgradeable to Android P
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, USB TYPE-C
- Battery: 3,060mAh / 3,000mAh (typical/minimum)
- Dimensions: 149.51×71.98×8.096 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Blue, White
The 3GB/32GB version is priced at CNY 999 (~$150), while the 4GB/64GB version is priced at CNY 1399 (~$210). Pre-orders for the Nokia X5 begins on Thursday, July 19th, on Nokia website, JD.com, Suning and other Chinese online stores.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE