HMD Global has pulled the veil off its newest mid-range smartphone, the Nokia X7. The device brings onboard a 6.18-inch notch display, Snapdragon 710 chipset, ZEISS dual rear camera, and a 3500mAh battery.
The Nokia X7 display shared the same attribute with the just recent Nokia 7.1 display – it is HDR10 enabled and it also supports SDR to HDR real-time conversion, which enhances content viewing across the board. The display has a Full HD+ resolution, an 18.7:9 aspect ratio, and 500 nits brightness.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
An octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor powered it on the inside, while the graphics relied on the integrated Adreno 616 GPU. The phone comes in 4GB/64GB, 6GB/64GB, and 6GB/128GB configurations, all offering up to 400GB of expandable storage via MicroSD card.
In optics, the Nokia X7 sports at the rear a regular 12MP camera with ZEISS optics and a secondary 13MP camera for portraits shot, while a 20MP camera sits at the front for selfie. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo with Android 9.0 Pie upgrade tagged along, supports hybrid dual SIM slot, while it is powered by a 3500mAh battery with fast charging.
The phone has a 3.5mm audio jack at the top and a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Nokia X7 Specifications
- 6.18-inch PureDisplay with Full HD+ (2246×1080 pixels) resolution, 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 500 nits brightness, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform, Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB eMMC 5.1 built-in storage (expandable up to 400GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, Sony IMX363 sensor, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture; ZEISS optics
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, upgradeable to Android 9.0 Pie
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3,500mAh / 3,400mAh (typical/minimum), fast charging (9V/2A)
- Dimensions: 154.8×75.76×7.97mm
- Weight: 178 grams
- Colour(s): Midnight Black, Dark Blue, Red, Silver
The 4GB/64GB model is priced at CNY 1699 ($245); the 6GB/64GB model at CNY 1999 ($288), while the 6GB/128GB model costs CNY 2499 ($361). The Nokia X7 will go on sale in China from October 23rd.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE