T1, Ulefone latest mid-end smartphone has been officially launched in China. The phone is wrapped in a metal unibody that is 8.45mm thick, weighing 181 grams. It features a 5.5-inch full-HD display; is powered by an octa-core Helio P25 processor, sports 8MP front camera, and is backed by a 3680mAh battery.
The phone comes equipped with dual rear-facing cameras, a 16MP main camera with f/2.0 aperture and a secondary 5MP camera for measuring depth of field. The Ulefone T1 runs Android 7.0 Nougat has a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Ulefone T1 Specifications
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 401PPI, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 2.5GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, two-tone Quad LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,680mAh, Pump Express Plus 2.0 fast charging
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.9×8.45mm
- Weight: 181 grams
- Color(s): Red, Black
The phone will go on pre-sale on 31st of July. There is no specific details on its pricing but it is expected to cost around $229.99.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE