NPF Recruitment Application Form 2021 — How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021.
Are you searching for NPF Recruitment Application Form for 2021? Then you are in the right place.
In this article, we will talk about the NPF Recruitment Form, how to apply, requirements, and qualifications for the job.
To apply for this job successfully, take your time, and read this post carefully till the end.
NPF Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021
Take note that the Nigeria Police portal is policerecruitment.gov.ng
Please be aware that, the Nigeria Police Force is NOT recruiting at the moment.
However, you’re advised to bookmark this page or send your email address in the comment section to get updated as soon as we update this post.
While you are waiting for the recruitment to get started, it is advisable that you would still get to know the requirements and qualifications to get prepaid for it.
Requirements for NPF Recruitment 2021
They are certain requirements you have to meet in other to qualify for the NPF Recruitment for 2021 which are listed below.
- Must be aged between 17 to 25 years
- Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
Read also: INEC Recruitments application form 2021.
NPF Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
The Educational Qualifications for NPF Recruitment are as follows:
- Applicants must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”
- Applicants applying for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE), or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2021
Qualified applicants should follow the simple steps below to apply for the job.
- Visit NPF official website policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Click on Apply now
- Fill out the form with your details and upload all the required document
- Fill out your Educational qualification
- After successful registration, print out the form.
NPF Recruitment closing date
The closing date has not yet been announced officially online. However, we will update this article as soon as the closing date is released.
To be selected for this job, then you should note the points below:
You should have all your required documents listed above. If you fail to have them, then you should not even think of applying for the job.
You must have scanned your documents and uploaded them on the portal.
You should note that successful candidates will be contacted through their email address provided on the portal.
You would be required to submit a hardcopy of the form sent to your email if shortlisted
We have finally come to the end of this guide, if you love our blog, kindly bookmark it or subscribe to our mailing list.
You can also use the comment section below if you have any questions.* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and forum, discuss and share relevant and useful information daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE