NPOWER HEALTH RECRUITMENT PROCESS –EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW AND HOW TO APPLY
As a youth-focused programme, Npower Health recruits young and eligible Nigerians into various health-related job positions. Therefore, Npower Health Volunteers will be deployed to various communities where they are required to foster preventive healthcare to families, children, individuals, expectant mothers.
It is worthy of note that Npower Health seeks to improve Nigeria’s delivery of healthcare at both primary and public health care levels. The Federal Government is therefore recruiting and training youthful and eligible Nigerians through its Npower Health programme.
Npower Health Volunteers will be placed under a two-year skill development programme. During the programme, they will be required to promote the delivery of preventive healthcare to vulnerable populations including children and expectant mothers.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
During their two-year skill acquisition, Npower Health Volunteers will receive incentives in the form of monthly stipends. They will also be provided with computer devices intended to foster their learning during the programme. Assuredly, the supply of computer devices to Npower Health Volunteers will aid their smooth transition to economic jobs.
Npower Health is a great opportunity for unemployed Nigerian youths with qualifications in medical and other health-related fields. On one hand, it will enable them to further acquire relevant skills and on the other hand, it is a guaranteed source of monthly stipends.
If you’re a graduate Nigerian youth with a qualification in a health-related discipline, you may be interested in Npower Health recruitment. In that case, this article will provide you with all the information you may need about Npower Health.
The Basic Requirement for Npower Health Application
Npower Health stipulates certain academic qualifications for its recruitment exercise. Therefore, the basic requirement you should have before applying to Npower Health is a B.Sc, HND or OND in any of the following disciplines:
- Psychology or related field in the sciences
- Public Health
Other Discipline Requirements for Npower Health
- Environmental Health Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Agricultural Science and related disciplines
- Health Education
- Medical Records
- Community Health Extension (JCHEW & SCHEW)
List of Relevant Academic Qualifications for Npower Health
Below is a comprehensive list of academic qualifications that qualify people for job positions in Npower Health:
List of Qualifying Institutions for Npower Health Recruitment
Before you can be deemed qualified for Npower Health recruitment, you must have obtained the necessary academic qualifications from any of the following institutions:
- Nursing schools
- Midwifery schools
- Schools of health technology
List of Vacant Job Positions in Npower Health
As a young qualified Nigerian graduate applying to Npower, you can end up in one of the following job positions (probably depending on your qualifications):
- Health Research Analyst
- Health Department Administrator
- Health Education Specialist
- Displaced Persons Coordinator
- Project Manager in Public Health
- Community Health Worker
- Health Office Administrator
- Field Investigator
- Social Worker & Counselor
- Breastfeeding Support Coordinator
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- HIV/AIDS Educator
- Health Services Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Government Policy Analyst
How to Apply for Npower Health Recruitment
- Click the link here to visit the online portal of Npower Health
- On the recruitment portal, you’ll find information including job details, duration, selection preference and other specifics
- After going through the information, you should tap the Apply button
- Provide your phone number and working email address for profile creation
- With the profile creation completed, sign in with your user id and your password
- Supply the required details in your Npower Health application form –ensure all the details are appropriately filled
- Submit the completed form and obtain a printout acknowledging the successful application
We strongly believe that this article has provided you with helpful information about Npower Health.