Npower Recruitment 2020/2021 portal.npower.gov.ng and Latest Updates.
Did you apply for Npower volunteer graduate recruitment program during the previous recruitment or enrollment sessions which lasted from 2016 to July, 2020? Here is a chance for new intending beneficiaries to apply.
This page will guide you on what to do and how to go about the Npower job opportunity.
Npower Recruitment 2020 – Here you will be practically guided on latest information about how to apply for Npower job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the Npower requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the detailed instruction below for successful application.
N-Power is additionally connected to the Federal Government’s policies within the economic, employment and social development arenas. N-Power addresses the challenge of youth state by providing a structure for giant scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development whereas linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
Requirements to Apply for the Npower Recruitment Program 2020
Note that this opportunity is only for unemployed Nigerian youths. There are different programmes for different qualification. There some Npower Programmes for graduates and some for Non-Graduates.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
You can learn more about Npower Programmes here. Other requirements are Applicants must the ages of 18-35 years at the time of application Those applying for the graduate category must have a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelor’s Degree from a higher institution.
How to Apply For N-power Recruitment
To apply for N-Power, do well to follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Visit the official website of N-Power portal.npower.gov.ng
- Choose your preferred N-Power category and your choice programme under the category (you’ll find three categories namely N-Power Volunteer corps, N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build)
- Click the “Apply now” button that you see after selecting your preferred category and programme
- Doing the above will take you to the application form page. You’ll have to fill the form with necessary details about you –you’ll find the details in this article as you read on
- The logo of N-Power will be sent to you to confirm that your registration has been successfully completed. N-Power will further send you an e-mail message for you to know your pre-selection status. The e-mail message will be sent few days after the registration
For you to be recruited into N-Power, you must have registered by supplying relevant information about yourself and following a certain recruitment procedure. Below are the details you have to provide in the course of N-Power registration:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Place of birth
- Qualification certificate
- Passport data
- Phone number –you’ll have to provide a functional one
- An accurate name record
- An active e-mail address
Application form can be accessed via npower.gov.ng.
Don’t heed the voice of anyone that tells you to give him or her a certain amount to help you with the registration, it’s 100% free okay.
Npower Nigeria can never demand for any form of cash for enrollment into the Npower program.kindly confirm all your submitted data when applying to avoid errors or been rejected .