NPOWER RECRUITMENT PROCESS 2020/2021 –EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NPOWER RECRUITMENT AND JOBS
NPower is a scheme initiated by the Nigerian Government in 2016 with the aim of alleviating the drastic rate of unemployment in Nigeria. Basically, NPower aligns with the Nigerian Government’s vision that knowledge and skill constitute the drivers of social development and economic growth.
Therefore, NPower recruits a massive population of Nigerian youths (inclusive of graduates and non-graduates) in order to equip them with marketable work skills or encourage them to harness their academic knowledge in public departments or services where it is urgently needed.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Unarguably, NPower has a broad number of training programmes (for both graduates and non-graduates) and this substantiates the fact that the scheme is designed to accommodate numerous Nigerian youths with differing work-related preferences.
Reading this article further, you’ll find out the general requirements for NPower’s recruitment and how you can apply for 2020/2021 NPower recruitment.
Basic Requirements for NPower Recruitment
While specific requirements are applicable for recruitment into some of NPower’s categories, there are also a number of requirements which all NPower applicants must meet. These requirements are alternatively described as the basic conditions that qualify people for NPower’s recruitment.
Admittedly, you’re mandated to know and meet the minimum requisites for your preferred NPower programme. However if your desired NPower programme doesn’t necessitate fulfilling special conditions, you can expect your selection (for the recruitment) to be based only on the following basic/general requirements:
- Readiness to get yourself beyond your comfort zone
- Being a Nigerian citizen in the age bracket of 18-35 years
- Showing the tendency to develop the required skills for bringing out the best in you
- The ability to excel at the relevant tests
- Display of sincere interest in your chosen area
How to Apply for Npower Recruitment
- Click the link here to visit Npower’s application portal
- On the application portal, specify your preferred Npower category by choosing from N-power Volunteer corps, N-power build and N-power Knowledge. After making a choice from the listed N-power categories, you’ll see a number of options (subcategories) to further choose from
- Select your preferred option and click the Apply Now button that comes up
- You’ll be presented with instructions and some blank forms to complete. Read the instructions thoroughly and complete the blank forms as appropriate
- Then, upload the required documents namely your academic certificate, CV, passport photograph, etc.
- Tap the provided Submit button after having completed the forms. With that done, you’ll subsequently get a number. This is your NPower Registration Number which is the login requirement for the NPower aptitude test. Endeavour to keep the number safe as you’ll further need it to keep yourself updated with your NPower recruitment status
What happens after you have submitted your application?
Notably, NPower will inform you about your registration through an email message you’ll get few days after the registration.
What about the aptitude test? When does it take place?
Your selected NPower category at the point of registration likely determines the date NPower will set for your aptitude test. Try to follow up your application and know the stipulated date for your aptitude test. Provided you’re able to take your aptitude test and excel in it, your chances of getting shortlisted (for NPower’s physical verification) will be boosted. Notably, there will be a scheduled date for the physical verification and it behoves you to appear at the physical verification centre on that date.
Note that NPower prohibits its applicants from submitting forged documents or presenting fake information during registration and/or application. This explains why NPower’s physical verification exercise is intended to filter out the applicants with falsified documents. Advisably, ensure you have genuine information in your various documents including your school leaving certificate, certificate of indigenous status, birth certificate, etc.
We strongly believe that this article has adequately guided you on how to apply for NPower’s recruitment. But if you need more information about the article’s point of discussion, you should visit the online portal of NPower through www.portal.npower.gov.ng
* TEXT ADS**
◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE