When will Npower 2020 recruitment registration start? You will find the latest Npower news 2020 from www.npower.gov.ng on Npower programmes starting date in 2020 here.
Are you wondering will Npower recruitment 2020/2021 registration will start and when the portal (npvn.npower.gov.ng) will be open for 2020? Then, I have a good news for you.
You will find this article helpful if you have been searching for:
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- when is Npower batch C 2020 registration starting
- when will npower build registration start in 2020 for batch C
- when will npower teach registration start
- npower registration portal 2020 www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- when is npower recruiting for batch C 2020
- n-power programmes available in 2020
- how to apply for npower batch C 2020 form on www.portal.npower.gov.ng
So, what’s the latest news on N-power Batch C recruitment 2020/2021 starting date? See it below.
When Will Npower 2020 Registration Start Online
Npower registration 2020 starts on June 26, 2020 at 11:45 PM and the portal (npvn npower gov ng) will be opened for application om the same date.
If you missed the previous Npower recruitment in 2018 or you were not shortlisted, then the good news is that you can re-apply in 2020 and start getting your own stipends.
Another good news is that Npower 2020 recruitment is for both non-graduates and graduates.
NOTE: Old beneficiaries or graduates of the programme cannot apply again.
N-Power Batch A exits on June 30th 2020 while Batch B leaves the programme July 31st 2020. Npower registration and login portal will be opened on Friday June 26, 2020.
400,000 beneficiaries will be taken from the N-power Batch C 2020 application pool.
As more updates come in, I will update you on this page.
There are more things you need to know about N-power 2020 recruitment. Continue reading below.
First, there are many Npower programmes you can apply for in 2020.
They all have different requirements and selection preferences based on your qualification.
Npower Recruitment 2020 Batch C Registration Requirements
What you need for N-power registration:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either in JPEG (JPG) or PNG format.
- A valid email address or working phone number.
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC Certificate, if you are a graduate and want to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
Once you have all these, you can then proceed to register by following the procedures below:
- Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- On the page, enter your Email address and Password.
- This will redirect you to https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/success where you will be informed that a confirmation link has been sent to your email.
- You will be required to verify your email address. It might take 2-5 minutes for the email to arrive. Make sure to also check your spam folder.
- This is then followed by the BVN verification portal.
- Once your email address has been verified, fill in your 11-digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) and date of birth in the format (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Fill in your BioData and Contact Details
- Fill in your Surname, First Name and Middle Name exactly how it appears on your BVN printout.
- Fill your Education and Programme Details
- First, you are required to indicate if you are educated or not. Remember, the N-power Batch C programme is open to all (graduates or non-graduates).
- N-Teach and N-Health are only open to graduates.
- In addition, please note that for the N-Health programme, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in Health Sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the Sciences.
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate.
- Fill your Employment and Other Details
- On this page, you will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issues identity card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport.
- National ID card issued by NIMC.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Review and Submit
- On the next page, you are advised to carefully review all the information you have inputted before you submit.
- Once you submit, you will receive a unique ID number. Make sure to write it down and keep it safe.
NOTE: All graduates of the Batch A and Batch B N-power programme cannot apply again.
Npower Batch C 2020 Programmes, Pre-Selection And How It Works
All Npower Nigeria programmes have a duration of 2 years.
Npower Nigeria 2020 provides jobs through different available programmes. These includes:
- Npower Teach
- Npower Agro
- Npower Health
- Npower Creative
- Npower Tech
- Npower Build
Npower teach 2020 is for volunteers that wish to help improve the basic education in Nigeria. Selected applicants will undergo an initial induction training.
Those that are successful will then be deployed as assistance teachers in various primary schools in Nigeria.
The duration of Npower teach 2020 program is 2 years.
To qualify, you need to be a post-tertiary graduate from any disciplines (OND and NCE included).
As for Npower agro, selected candidates will provide advisory services to farmers across the nation.
The work of Npower agro volunteers is to spread information on the findings of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
The duration of Npower agro 2020 is also 2 years.
N-power health 2020 deployed candidates will help improve and promote preventive health care in their communities to vulnerable members of the society including pregnant women and children and to families and individuals.
During the selection, preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
For you to apply for Npower health 2020, you must be in any of the following fields:
- Community Health Extension (JCHEW & SCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Medical Records
- Health Education
- Environmental Health Technology
- Agricultural Science and other allied disciplines.
Also, the duration for Npower health 2020 is 2 years and selected candidates will undergo induction training before deployment.
NOTE: To apply for any of the N-power programmes above, you need to be between the ages of 18 and 35.
N-build is a non-graduate category programme and therefore, you can apply if you are not a graduate.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
Some of the available jobs at the end of the training include:
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Furniture Making and Design
- Electrical Maintenance and Repairs Services
- Building and Construction services
The post below will show you everything you should know about Npower build programme:
N-power Batch C Login Portal 2020
You can only register and login into N-power portal, www.npvn.npower.gov.ng to apply for any of the programmes above.
You will be able to fill the application form on www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/my profile.
If you want me to update you as soon as Npower official website, www.portal.npower.gov.ng is opened, drop a comment below.
Now, don’t forget to share the article. Also, try to stay updated by using the comment section to subscribe for Npower news update.
- When will N-power recruitment 2020 start
- Has Npower registration 2020 started
- Is Npower portal 2020 open
- What is Npower
- how can I apply for Npower 2020 recruitment online
- Npower programmes and requirements
- Npower news update today
- N-power recruitment Nairaland
- Npower recruitment 2020/2021
- N power salary nigeria
- npower physical verifcation
- www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/login 2020
- www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/my profile 2020
- www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/edit profile 2020