Npower recruitment 2020 registration for Batch C (www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng), login and news update – Do you wish to apply for one of the available N-power programmes in 2020 on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng? If you have been asking when Npower recruitment 2020 will start, I have good news for you.
The good news is that Npower recruitment portal for 2020 application will open on Friday, June 26, 2020 at 11:45 PM.
Continue reading the article to get the latest Npower registration news 2020/2021 on Npower agro, build, teach, tech, health and creative programmes from www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
N-Power Batch A exits on June 30th 2020 while Batch B leaves the programme July 31st 2020.
Npower Job application Portal for Batch C opens on the 26th of June 2020. Up to 400,000 beneficiaries will be taken from the application pool.
First, you have to know that Npower recruitment registration is totally free! Nobody will tell you to pay any fee to apply for Npower programmes in 2020.
NOTE: The official Npower registration portal is at www.npower.gov.ng and not www.npower.org.
The latter also seem like a job website but it is totally different as it is based in New York. Don’t be misled!
You have to note that N-power recruitment 2020/2021 is for both graduates and undergraduates. There are different N-power programs you can register for in 2020.
- Npower teach
- Npower build
- Npower tech
- N-power agro
- Npower health
- Npower creative
These article will be focused on Npower recgistration 2020, recruitment form portal, how to apply and the latest N-power news update directly from the official N-power website – npvn.npower.gov.ng
There is no time to waste, let’s head straight to the latest Npower registration recruitment, application portal, how to apply online and N-power login portal.
Npower Batch C Registration 2020/2021 Requirements
Before I proceed to the general application requirements, you should first of all know that the requirements vary for each programme.
So, if you are applying for N-power teach or agro or health or creative, there are some other specific requirements you need to meet after meeting the general requirements.
Below are the general requirements for Npower application 2020/2021:
- Get your BVN ready.
- Ensure you are are not an existing employee in any organization. (NOTE: Old beneficiaries of N-power programme cannot apply again for the Batch C)
- You must have a valid ID card which will serve as a means of identification. This may be your international passport, National ID card, voter’s card or Driver’s License.
- All applicants must be aged between 18 and 35.
Now, what are the specific requirements that must be met for each N-power programme? Click the link below to see:
- Npower build 2020 requirements
- Npower teach 2020 requirements
- Npower agro 2020 requirements
- Npower health 2020 requirements
- Npower tech 2020 requirements
- Npower creative 2020 requirements
You can then proceed to register by following the procedures below:
- Log on to Npower application portal, www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get to the portal, enter your Email address and Password.
- This will redirect you to https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/success where you will be informed that a confirmation link has been sent to your email.
- You will be required to verify your email address. Check your email, it might take 2-5 minutes to arrive. Make sure to also check your spam folder.
- This is then followed by the BVN verification portal.
- Once your email address has been verified, fill in your 11-digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) and date of birth in the format (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Fill in your BioData and Contact Details
- Fill in your Surname, First Name and Middle Name exactly how it appears on your BVN printout.
- Fill your Education and Programme Details
- First, you are required to indicate if you are educated or not. Remember, the N-power Batch C programme is open to all (graduates or non-graduates).
- N-Teach and N-Health are only open to graduates.
- In addition, please note that for the N-Health programme, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in Health Sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the Sciences.
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate.
- Fill your Employment and Other Details
- On this page, you will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issues identity card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport.
- National ID card issued by NIMC.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Review and Submit
- On the next page, you are advised to carefully review all the information you have inputted before you submit.
- Once you submit, you will receive a unique ID number. Make sure to write it down and keep it safe.
RECOMMENDED: Npower 2020 Recruitment Portal Closing Date
Npower Build 2020/2021 Recruitment Batch C Registration
The official Npower build registration portal is www.npowerbuild.npvn.ng
Below are some of the jobs available:
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Furniture Making and Design
- Electrical Maintenance and Repairs Services
- Building and Construction services
N-power 2020/21 Teach Recruitment Batch C
Below are some of the available jobs in N-teach program:
- Professional Teaching
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
- Education Consultant, Associate,
- Strategy Consultant
- Education Services Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Supervisor
- Social services analyst
- Npower teach registration portal, requirements and how to apply
N-power Tech Recruitment 2020 Batch C
Below are some of the available jobs in N-tech program:
- Assembly Plant Technician
- Device network technician
- Device maintenance
- Device Technician
- App Developer
- Game Developer
- Web Developer
- Computer System Analyst
- Systems Software Developer
- Software Tester
- Npower tech registration portal, requirements and how to apply
N-power Agro Recruitment 2020/21
Below are some of the available jobs in N-health program:
- Agriculture Extension Services Consultant
- Seed fertilizer and other input aggregators
- Farm managers
- Public sector jobs in agriculture
- Farming co-operatives management
You can find everything you need to know about N-agro in the post below:
Npower Health 2020/2021 Recruitment Registration
Below are some of the available jobs in N-health program:
- Health Education Specialist
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Public Relations Manager
- Breastfeeding Support Coordinator
- Health Office Administrator
- Health Research Analyst
- Health Services Manager
- Health Department Administrator
- Government Policy Analyst
- Displaced Persons Coordinator
- HIV/AIDS Educator
- Project Manager in Public Health
- Field Investigator
- Research Analyst
- Community Health Worker
You can find everything you need to know about it in the post below:
N-power Creative Registration 2020/2021
Below are some available N-creative jobs for Npower registration 2020/2021:
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Script Writer
- Graphics Designer
- Sound Editor
- Film Editor
- Visual Effects Artist
- Game Design
- Desktop Publishing
- Digital Media Publishing
- Educational/Training Content Production
A separate post has been created for this, read it below:
After Applying For N-power batch C recruitment 2020 Online, What Next?
If you have successfully registered and applied for Npower 2020, that is not the end. There are some other things you need to do to complete your application and start getting paid.
1. Take The Aptitude Test
NPower will announce the date for aptitude tests, depending on the category you chose during registration. Don’t worry, I will update you when it is out. Just make sure you subscribe and drop a comment below.
Once an aptitude test date is set, make sure you participate and pass the test. Then, you will be selected based on your performance in the test.
2. Do The Physical Verification
If you get selected, the next thing you need to do is to show up at the physical verification center — at the designated date.
During the physical verification, several documents you have previously uploaded on your npower profile, npvn.npower.gov.ng/my profile will be requested for and verified. These include birth certificates, School Leaving Certificates, state of origin, NYSC discharge certificate, BVN print out from bank etc.
That is why it is advisable to upload valid documents to avoid disqualification at this stage.
Therefore, you must be able to provide good evidence to back up whatever information you filled in during registration.
3. Get The Job And Start Working
After passing the two stages above, you will now be given a job and you will start getting paid monthly stipends.
Sounds nice, right?
Don’t miss out any news update on Npower registration 2020, enter your name and email address in the comment section below to receive updates.
Other Jobs You May Be Interested In:
- FIRS Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
- First Bank Of Nigeria Jobs In 2020
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2020
- FCSC Recruitment 2020
- BRISIN Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020
- NPS Recruitment 2020
Don’t forget to share the article using the share buttons below. Thanks for reading and sharing.
Related Searches To Npower Registration 2020
- Npower news update today
- Npower news Nairaland
- N power facebook
- N power press released
- Npower recruitment 2020/2021
- N power salary nigeria
- www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/login 2020
- www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/my profile 2020
- www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/edit profile 2020
Don’t forget to share this post on Npower batch C recruitment registration 2020. If you want me to update you as soon as Npower recruitment registration portal for 2020 is opened, drop a comment below and subscribe for updates.