NPVN Dashboard – Login to Npower Portal www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
NPVN Dashboard – This article will guide you on the steps to login to your Npower dashboard at www.npvn.npower.gov.ng 2019. Follow the steps below.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The official npvn login portal of the Npower is www.npvn.npower.gov.ng.
N-Power is a scheme initiated by the Nigerian federal government in order to equip Nigerians with employment and economic potentials. As a socio-economic scheme, N-Power avails Nigerian youths the opportunity to acquire economic and technical skills required for survival in the contemporary society.
The full steps to help you sign in to Npower dashboard portal on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng will be shown to you on this website
If you want to login to your NPVN dashboard, simply follow the steps that will be listed below.
NPVN Dashboard Login Portal – www.npvn.npower.gov.ng 2020
The first step is to visit npvn.npower.gov.ng. You can now login to npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile.
The official portal link , simply go to www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
The npvn dashboard is extremely user friendly. You can easily visit it with your mobile phone.
N-Power’s Areas of Focus
N-Power applicants have to be aware of the areas the programme majorly prioritizes for the training of participants. These areas are considered the cornerstone of N-Power and they are as follows:
- Post production
- Community Service
Although N-Power seeks to provide the majority of Nigerians with an avenue for acquiring developmental skills, not all Nigerians are currently eligible for the scheme. Therefore, eligible Nigerians for N-Power are those within the age bracket of 18-35 years and who have met the least requirements for their chosen programmes. However in general, Nigerian youths are selected for N-Power based on the requirements below:
- Readiness of the applicants to progress beyond their comfort zones
- Indication of sincere interest in chosen areas of specialization
- Expression of interest in developing the required skills for becoming successful
- Excelling in the test related to your chosen programme
Registration & Recruitment
To apply for N-Power, do well to follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Visit the official website of N-Power portal.npower.gov.ng
- Choose your preferred N-Power category and your choice programme under the category (you’ll find three categories namely N-Power Volunteer corps, N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build)
- Click the “Apply now” button that you see after selecting your preferred category and programme
- Doing the above will take you to the application form page. You’ll have to fill the form with necessary details about you –you’ll find the details in this article as you read on
- The logo of N-Power will be sent to you to confirm that your registration has been successfully completed. N-Power will further send you an e-mail message for you to know your pre-selection status. The e-mail message will be sent few days after the registration
For you to be recruited into N-Power, you must have registered by supplying relevant information about yourself and following a certain recruitment procedure. Below are the details you have to provide in the course of N-Power registration:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Place of birth
- Qualification certificate
- Passport data
- Phone number –you’ll have to provide a functional one
- An accurate name record
- An active e-mail address
Npower Login Portal
To login to the portal, follow the guidelines below:
Simply visit www.npower.gov.ng or go directly to npvn.npower.gov.ng
Then enter your email address and password to login successfully.
You can read Npower Latest News here.
If you need more information on NPVN Dashboard – Login to Npower Portal www.npvn.npower.gov.ng, simply drop a comment below and we will update you
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE