NSC Recruitment Application Form 2021 — How to Apply for the National Sports Commission Recruitment 2021.
Are you searching for the NSC Recruitment Application Form for 2021? Then you are in the right place.
In this article, we will talk about the NSC Recruitment Form, how to apply, requirements, and qualifications for the job.
To apply for this job successfully, take your time, and read this post carefully till the end.
NSC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021
Please be aware that, the National Sports Commission is NOT recruiting at the moment.
However, you’re advised to bookmark this page or send your email address in the comment section to get updated as soon as we update this post.
While you are waiting for the recruitment to get started, it is advisable that you would still get to know the requirements and qualifications to get prepaid for it.
Read also: NPF recruitment application form
Requirements for NSC Recruitment 2021
They are certain requirements you have to meet in other to qualify for the NSC Recruitment for 2021 which are listed below.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must have a valid means of identification
NSC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
The Educational Qualifications for the National Sports Commission are as follows:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
How to Apply for NSC Recruitment 2021
Qualified applicants should follow the simple steps below to apply for the job.
- Visit the official NSC recruitment website
- Click on Apply now
- Create an account by clicking on the Signup button
- Fill out the form and upload all the required document
- After successful registration, print out the Acknowledgment slip.
Read also: INEC Recruitment application form
NSC Recruitment closing date
The closing date has not yet been announced officially online. However, we will update this article as soon as the closing date is released.
To be selected for this job, then you should note the points below:
You should have all your required documents listed above. If you fail to have them, then you should not even think of applying for the job.
You must have scanned your documents and uploaded them on the portal.
You should note that successful candidates will be contacted through their email address provided on the portal.
We have finally come to the end of this guide, if you love our blog, kindly bookmark it or subscribe to our mailing list to stay updated.
You can also use the comment section below if you have any questions.* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE