NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 Current News Today : Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates for Screening Download in PDF. Did you complete your application for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) 2020 Nationwide Civil Defence Recruitment? Are you looking for the list of candidates shortlisted for screening exercise? If yes, then this is the right page to stay updated with NSCDC latest news on shortlisted candidates.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) will conducted a screening exercise for all candidates that applied for the Civil Defence Recruitment Exercise 2020.
All applicants of the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment are to note that only candidates who are qualified for the various positions they applied for in the ongoing nationwide recruitment will be shortlisted for the screening exercise, which is the next phase of the recruitment.
Candidates who submitted false credentials will be disqualified and will not be shortlisted to participate in the screening exercise.
Before the screening exercise of the NSCDC takes place, the board will release names of qualified / shortlisted candidates on (> www.cdfipb.careers/shortlisted <) who will participate in the screening exercise exam.
How to Update Profile for 2020 NSCDC Recruitment (Second Phase).
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has commenced the updating of profile for all applicants, having filtered out many applicants for under-height and overage. We have noticed that many candidates are having difficulties login into the NSCDC Recruitment portal to complete their details.
What is NSCDC Reference / Application Number?
- The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
- Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019, is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g NSCDC-2019-2000589.
Steps on How to Successfully Update Your NSCDC Profile.
- Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal:”>www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needed to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant updates.