ZTE has introduced a new nubia smartphone in India called M2 Lite, packing a 16MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. It features a 5.5-inch HD display; is powered an octa-core MediaTek processor; bears a 13MP rear camera, and is fuelled by a 3,000mAh battery.
Clad in a metal body, the phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box with nubia UI 4.0 on top and offers hybrid dual SIM slots. It also comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It was initially launched in China along with nubia M2 and nubia N2 in March.
nubia M2 Lite Specifications
- 5.5-inch display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor (home button)
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3,000mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 76.7 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 164 grams
The nubia M2 Lite wears a price tag of Rs 13,999 (US$210). It will be available exclusively on Amazon India in Gold and Black colors starting from 9th of May.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE