ZTE’s Nubia brand is not relenting its effort to capture more global audience after the U.S debacles that nearly brought it down to its knees some months back. Its latest smartphone that the company just announced today is the Nubia Z20—a worthy successor of the Nubia Z18 in almost all aspects. It is made to be a flagship (and a gaming phone too) and it rightly do so. Let’s take a deeper look.
Dual display on mobile is one of the standout features that made some device popular few years back, but nearly obsolete in 2019. With the Z20, Nubia has bring it back. The phone have two AMOLED screens; the first one located at the front features a 6.42-inch Full HD+ display, while the second one located at the back has a 5.1-inch HD+ display. Both display claimed 100% NTSC color gamut, have DC dimming and AOD 2.0, but there is no mention of screen protection.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Qualcomm top-of-the-line Snapdragon 855 Plus that has been overclocked to 2.96GHz powered the phone, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 512GB of storage. The overclocked Adreno 640 GPU is there but there is no MicroSD expansion slot onboard incase you are wondering. Android 9.0 governs the software with nubia UI 7.0 laid on top to make it more intuitive.
In photography, triple camera resides at the back of the Nubia Z20 – the main camera has a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and optical image stabilization, the secondary is a 16MP ultra wide-angle lens, while the tertiary camera is an 8MP telephoto lens that let the camera achieve 3X optical zoom and up to 30X digital zoom. There is no front camera, but the rear display make the rear cameras easy to use to capture selfie.
To make it more convenient to use the phone in any position, when using the front display or the rear display (or if you are a right handed or left handed person), the Nubia Z20 have fingerprint readers equipped at both of its sides. The device is optimized for gaming, thanks to its pressure-sensitive side frame that can be mapped and used as virtual buttons when playing games.
The phone is fuelled by a 4000mAh battery with supports for 27W fast charging and Quick Charge 4.
Nubia Z20 Specifications
- 6.42-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio; secondary 5.1-inch AMOLED display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 330 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 512GB storage (non-expandable)
- 48MP rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, dual LED flash; secondary 16MP ultra-wide angle lens (122.2°); 8MP telephoto lens
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, nubia UI 7.0
- Dual side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + 2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS dual band (L1+L5), GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,000mAh / 3,900mAh (typical/minimum), 27W fast charging, Quick Charge 4
- Dimensions: 158.63×75.26×9mm
- Weight: 186 grams
The 6GB RAM+128GB storage version is priced at CN¥ 3499 (US$496), the 8GB RAM+128GB storage version is priced at CN¥ 3699 (US$524), while the 8GB RAM+512GB storage costs CN¥ 4199 (US$595). Sales for the Nubia Z20 will begin in China on August 16th, but it can be pre-order from today. You have the option to chose between Red, Blue, and Black when ordering one.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE