Interested candidates who sat for OAU Post UTME 2020/2021 can now apply for Change of course/department online.
Before you start thinking about change of course, I will like to tell you few things you should know about it.
Tips About OAU Change Of Course Form 2020/2021
- Application for change of course in OAU is attended to on a first-come-first-served basis.
- You need to meet the minimum of 50/100 aggregate score before you can apply for the Post UTME exercise
- Competitive courses like Medicine, Pharmacy, Law e.t.c may not be made available as the space for these departments will be filled up already.
- If you apply for Medicine initially and change to Chemistry, it is not a guarantee of being given Chemistry. However, your chances of gaining admission increases with how fast you apply and how high you aggregate score is.
- You may be given another course without applying for change of course. However, this is not always so.
Be informed that the exercise is totally free, you don’t need to pay any amount to change course you are aspiring for in OAU.
You will be able to change your department/faculty on your dashboard as soon as the portal is open.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
If you did not meet the department cut off mark for the initial course you chose and you have not been given admission, then you may want to apply for change of course.