Ogun State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2022 news, official website and how to get Teaching service jobs in Ogun state.
In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about Ogun State Teachers’ recruitment 2022/2023 including the application portal (www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng), starting date, closing date, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online.
If you have been asking the questions like:
- Is Ogun State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2022/2023 form out?
- How do I get a teaching job on Ogun portal 2022?
- ongoing teachers recruitment in Ogun state 2022
- iseya.com ng/public/register
- Ogun state teachers recruitment 2022
- Iseya job portal login
- Ogun subeb recruitment 2022
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end because you will find answers to all your questions.
Ogun State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment 2022
All applications for Ogun State Teaching Service Commission recruitment must be done online on the official recruitment portal.
NOTE: You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing Ogun State Teaching Service Commission jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the commission.
The general requirement for Ogun State Teaching Service Commission jobs include:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
- Navy Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment Portal
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment 2022
- EFCC Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Customs Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
Application will be done online after you find a suitable job you wish to apply for.
Next, you will be required to fill in your qualifications, credentials and upload your CV and any other certificate.
The recruitment exercise will take place in the following Local Government areas of the state:
- Abeokuta North Local Government.
- Abeokuta South Local Government.
- Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government.
- Ewekoro Local Government.
- Ifo Local Government.
- Ijebu East Local Government.
- Ijebu North Local Government.
- Ijebu North East Local Government.
- Ijebu Ode Local Government.
- Ikenne Local Government.
- Imeko Afon Local Government.
- Ipokia Local Government.
- Obafemi Owode Local Government.
- Odogbolu Local Government.
- Odeda Local Government.
- Ogun Waterside Local Government.
- Remo North Local Government.
- Sagamu Local Government.
- Yewa North Local Government.
- Yewa South Local Government.
These will also include the LCDAs.
After that, the list of shortlisted candidates will be released online and successful candidates will be invited for interview/recruitment exam.
How To Apply For Ogun State Teachers (SUBEB) Recruitment 2022
- Go to www.jobs.ogun.gov.ng
- Scroll down to where you find “Available Opportunities” and click on “Apply” next to the job you want to apply for.
- You will be taken to the registration page.
- If you have an account already, you can switch to the the Login tab.
- After your register and login, proceed to fill in all the necessary details.
- Next, upload your credentials and every other required document.
www.ogunstate.gov.ng/mda/ogtsc/ – Ogun SUBEB Recruitment 2022
Latest News Update: The application form for Ogun State Teaching Service Commission is not yet out and the recruitment is NOT going on yet.
That is why the portal for recruitment is not yet open yet.
On this page, I will be giving you updates on Ogun State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2022/2023 form, directly from the portal and from reliable news sources.
Drop a comment below with your email address if you want to receive update immediately the recruitment starts online.
About Ogun State Teaching Service Commission
The Commission was established by Edict Number 3 of May 28, 1991 as contained in Ogun State Gazette No. 23 Vol. 16 dated 6th June, 1991.
The Commission is composed of a Chairman, Three (3) Full-Time and Two (2) Part-Time Commissioners, totaling Five (5), One (1) Representative of the Ministry of Education Science & Technology and the Commission’s Permanent Secretary who serves as a Member/Secretary.
The Commission is headed by the Chairman. There are different departments in the commission where new members are recruited. These include:
- Administration and Supplies
- Finance and Accounts
- Appointments and Transfers
- Promotion and Discipline
- Planning, Research and Statistics
Address: Block A, 1st floor, New Secretariat Complex, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta.
Postal Address: P.M.B. 2081, Sapon, Abeokuta
That is all for now on Ogun State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2022. If you have any more question, feel free to use the comment section below.