Earlier this week, the Chinese phone maker Meizu announced that it will be entering India market with two budget smartphones, the Meizu M1 and Meizu M1 Note. The first was launched in January but is yet to go on sale while the later was launched in late last year and is already available in China, it will arrive in India as well before April.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- 5-inch HD (720p) display With 300ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6732 processor
- Mali T760MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB storage(expandable to 128GB)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2500mAh battery
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080p) display with 403ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- Mali T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB storage (not expandable)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with Dual-LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Flyme OS based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- 3140mAh battery
Current price is within $210 – $250 USD
If you already own Meizu M1 Note, we are here to provide you a way on how to root it without PC or any software as it uses customize Android version. We will also share how to root Meizu M1, it uses MediaTek MT6732 chipset and we know a software that can do the rooting. Though it hasn’t set sail but it’s good know beforehand.
How To Root Meizu M1 Note
- Create a Flyme account. You should be asked when turning on your device for the first time to create a flyme account, if you are not asked or you skip it then read the next step. If you have a flyme account proceed to third step.
- Go to Settings -> Account -> Add An Account. Choose Flyme from the list, insert the username and password you want to use and sign up.
- If you are now logged in, go to Settings -> Account then click on your Flyme account
- Click on Open System Privileges. You’ll be warned but choose “Accept” and insert your password
- After the password has been entered your smartphone will reboot.
Congrats! You’ve successfully root your Meizu M1 Note. To confirm if your phone is indeed rooted, go to Settings -> Account -> Flyme account. The System Privileges should be opened.
Now, you need to install SuperUser for giving applications permission and root access. Download and install Kinguser.apk to finalize your root.
Note: The method above can also be use to root Meizu MX3 and MX4.
How To Root Meizu M1
- Download Root Genius.exe to your PC
- Download and install ADB Universal Driver from here (follow the instructions during installation)
- Connect your phone via USB to PC
- Double-click on Root Genius.exe to launch and click the ROOT button
- The rooting process will start and your Meizu M1 should be rooted within 5 mins.
To access Developer Settings on Meizu M1 And M1 Note, simply dial *#*#6961#*#* and the menu will show up. You can later access it via Accessibility settings.
If you find this post helpful pls don’t forget to share it with your friends.