Today, we witnessed the birth of a new OnePlus smartphone with a noticeable difference. At an event scheduled minutes ago, OnePlus officially pull the wraps off its next-generation long rumored device, OnePlus 5, with elegant design, faster chipset, high-end cameras, and a more-than-sufficient RAM and storage capacity.
The OnePlus 5 is here to take over from OnePlus 3T which itself was a sub-model of OnePlus 3 that was launched “exactly” a year and a week ago. The company has jumped from number 3 to 5, bypassing the number 4 as it is considered as an unlucky numberin Chinese tradition, this is quite a surprise considering the fact the phone is not meant for China only but for global markets.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The most interesting aspect of OnePlus new device is the octa-core Snapdragon 835 chipset it packs inside, which is Qualcomm’s most powerful processor as of now. The company also follows the latest trend in mobile photography by opting for dual rear cameras, horizontally-placed with the first boasting a 16MP sensor with a brilliant f/1.7 aperture, while the second has a 20MP sensor with f/2.8 aperture for capturing depth of field and portrait mode.
The OnePlus 5 comes in two different flavors, the standard version which is the cheapest has 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, while the premium version is loaded with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Both versions however, does not supports external storage.
Lets talk about the build. OnePlus has done a wonderful job in making its sixth smartphone as thin as possible without negatively affecting the size of battery it carry along. The 5 is 7.25mm thick and weighs just 153 grams. Its slim aluminium body does not stop it from packing a 3,300mAh battery which should be sufficient enough to last for a day before it requires charging. With Dash Charge fast charging feature users can quickly filled the battery up to the brim in few hours.
The OnePlus 5 runs Oxygen OS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat; has a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button; and supports dual SIM with dual standby.
OnePlus 5 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, DCI-P3 color coverage, 401ppi, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX398 sensor, Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS), twin-tone LED flash; secondary 23-megapixel camera with f/2.8l6 aperture, Sony IMX350 sensor, 4K video recording @30fps, 1080p @60fps, slo-mo video @120fps
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX371 sensor
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, Oxygen OS
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Three noise-cancelling mics, Dirac HD sound
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + 2×2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0 apX HD, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, Baidu, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3,300mAh, Dash Charge
- Dimensions: 154.2 × 74.1 × 7.25mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Colour(s): Midnight Black, Slate Gray
The smartphone pricing starts at US$479 for standard version with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. Early purchase program is opened for curious U.S customers on the company website at the moment (if not already closed). The phone will be available for purchase on OnePlus website from July 26.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE