OnePlus as promised today officially announced its latest flagship device at an event hosted by the firm in New York today, the OnePlus 5T. The phone takes most of its specs from its predecessor, but also comes with some fancy new features and body modifications that makes it standout from the entire previous series.
For the very first time OnePlus is embracing the widely-accepted 18:9 aspect ratio and has adapted the format on its 5T display, this compromise the screen-to-body ratio in a positive way, limiting the top and bottom bezels to give way for an ultra-wide appealing view, while the side bezels are out of the way. With the bottom bezel nearly extinct, the signature physical home button has been removed and the fingerprint sensor has been reshuffled to the back where it now silently sit above the company logo.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The FullScreen 18:9 screen is not the only positive thing that separate the OnePlus 5T from OnePlus 5 in display aspect, the OnePlus 5T display is quite larger at 6.01-inch and more vivid considering its better Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution when compared with OnePlus 5 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080) display.
Another aspect where the OnePlus 5T does better is in photography. Although the camera specs remains nearly the same, the secondary rear camera aperture has been improved from f/2.6 to f/1.7 for better bokeh and background blur in low-light. The 16MP camera that sits at the front now boasts of a facial recognition that can unlock the phone in milliseconds, something the OnePlus 5 lacks.
The OnePlus 5T comes with Oxygen OS 4.7 that offers various customizable options and features including the ability to run two “same” social network apps simultaneously, though it is still based on Android 7.1 Nougat. It will however be upgradeable to Android 8.0 Oreo.
The phone comes in 6GB RAM+64GB storage and 8GB RAM+128GB storage versions and is backed by a 3300mAh battery.
OnePlus 5T Specifications
- 6.01-inch Optic AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution, DCI-P3 color coverage, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX398 sensor, Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS), twin-tone LED flash; secondary 20-megapixel camera with f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX376K sensor, 4K video recording @30fps, 1080p @60fps, slo-mo video @120fps
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX371 sensor
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, Oxygen OS 4.7
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Three noise-cancelling mics, Dirac HD sound
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + 2×2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0 apX HD, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, Baidu, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3,300mAh, Dash Charge
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 75 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 162 grams
- Colour(s): Midnight Black
The standard version with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage is priced at Rs 32,999 in India and £449 in U.K, while the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage is priced at Rs 37,999 in India and £499 in the U.K. It will be available for purchase online exclusively on Amazon.in in India, O2 in U.K, and OnePlus store in select regions from November 21st.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE