OPPO A3s has just headed to India, another addition to the company “A series” smartphone line-up, featuring the same specs and design as the five days old OPPO A5. This, however, comes in 2GB RAM/16GB storage version only.
It features a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 display with a notch; is powered by a Snapdragon 450 octa-core chipset; sports dual rear-facing 13MP+2MP camera and a single 8MP selfie camera with AI Beauty and face unlock, while it is backed by a 4230mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phone lacked a fingerprint sensor like most OPPO recent phones.
OPPO A3s Specifications
- 6.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture; face unlock
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Color OS 5.1
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB OTG
- Battery: 4230mAh / 4100mAh (typical/minimum)
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm
- Weight: 168 grams
The A3s will be available from July 15th at popular stores across India, including Amazon, Flipkart and Paytm, for Rs 10,990 (~$165). Dark Purple and Red are the only color options.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE