OPPO has officially brings its camera-centric smartphone, A57, to India. The device which was first launched in China last year November will be making its way to popular online and offline stores across the region in coming days with Rs 14,990 (US$214) price tag attached to it.
The phone most notable feature is its selfie-focus front camera that boasts of a 16-megapixel sensor and f/2.0 aperture for best capture in low-light area. The A57 display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and both its dual SIM slots supports 4G VoLTE.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
OPPO A57 Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720 pixel) resolution, Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 64-bit 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), LED flash
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Color OS 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dedicated Dual SIM slots
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 2900mAh, up to 11 hours of video playback
- Dimensions: 149.1 × 72.9 × 7.65mm
- Weight: 147 grams
The OPPO A57 comes in Gold and Rose Gold colours.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE