OPPO Mobile has launched the successor of its 2017 A71 smartphone in India called A71 (2018). It has nearly identical specs as its predecessor, but this is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and not MediaTek processor.
It has the same metal body design that is 7.6mm thick and runs Android Nougat OS out-of-the-box. It features a 5.2-inch capacitive touchscreen, bears a 3GB of RAM, sports 13MP+5MP cameras, while it packs a 3000mAh battery behind. Unfortunately, the phone lacks a fingerprint sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
OPPO A71 (2018) Specifications
- 5.2-inch TFT capacitive multi-touch display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 267PPI
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card up to 256GB)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, Color OS 3.2
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2900mAh (minimum) / 3,000mAh (typical)
- Dimensions: 148.1 x 73.8 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 137 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold
The OPPO A71 (2018) is on sale on India ecommerce website, FlipKart, for Rs 9,990 (US$150).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE