OPPO has silently made a new addition to its entry-level smartphone under its “A” line-up dubbed A71. The phone is listed on the company’s Pakistan and Malaysia websites alongside with its specs, revealing a 5.2-inch HD display, an octa-core processor, and a satisfiable 3000mAh battery.
It runs Android 7.1 Nougat as could be expected, but unfortunately misses on Fingerprint sensor. The phone has a metal unibody design and comes equipped with 13MP+5MP cameras.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
OPPO A71 Specifications
- 5.2-inch TFT capacitive multi-touch display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 267PPI
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, Color OS 3.1
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2900mAh (minimum) / 3,000mAh (typical)
- Dimensions: 148.1 x 73.8 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 135 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold
It is currently available for purchase in Malaysia for RM858 (approx $200).
Oppo has introduced its A71 smartphone in India. The phone is exclusive to FlipKart and can be purchase for a price of Rs 12,990 ($195).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE