It features a 6.3-inch waterdrop screen with Full HD+ resolution; is powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 processor; sports 16MP+2MP dual rear camera, and is powered by a 3500mAh battery just like the F9, but this comes with a 16MP front camera.
Also, the A7x comes with twice as much storage, which is 128GB, with a MicroSD slot provided to further it up to 256GB. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back as well.
OPPO A7x Specifications
- 6.3-inch LCD Waterdrop display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio,19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor, Mali-G72 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.85 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2MP rear camera
- 16-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Color OS 5.2
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3500mAh / 3415mAh (typical/minimum)
Painted in Purple and Blue colors, the A7x will be available from September 14th in China for CNY 1999 ($290 USD). Pre-orders already begin.